Thursday 1 August 2013

Colour Combo Challenge Card x

Hiya, thanks so much for popping by – I can’t believe it’s been a month since my last post – I’ve been so busy it feels like yesterday that I was on here! :-)

Our challenge over at Flatfriends this month was to make a card using a combination of 3 colours (pink, black, and grey). It was my first time having a go at a colour combo card and hopefully not my last as I really enjoyed this theme. I’ve put links below to all of the supplies I used – basically I decorated my pink card using the Martha Stewart Doily Lace edge punch, and placed some black card on top of that. I cut the 'congrats' (which was supposed to be congratulations but I ran out of space lol) with the Tim Holtz Decorative Strip Alphabet die and finished the card off by mounting the ‘Graduation Celebration’ digi using some foam pads to give it a bit of a 3D feel.

Hope you’ll join us for the challenge this month x x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers