Friday 1 March 2013

Friendship Challenge Card x


Okay, card number two for me for our challenge blog – the theme was ‘Friendship’ and whilst I really enjoyed making this card I did make a couple of mistakes along the way :-) I knew straight away that I wanted to use the Deer Friend digi for this challenge and had every intention of adding a sentiment to the front of the card to tie in with the theme nicely but as a card making newbie I’m finding I start out with one idea and by the time I’m done the card looks nothing like I originally planned lol :-D

When I finished sticking everything down I realised that the sentiment I had printed out didn’t actually fit nicely anywhere on the card so I ended up adding some papers and a sentiment on the inside (a bit of a cheat, I’ll admit) :-) I’m learning new and valuable lessons with every card I make – moving forward I won’t stick anything down until I’ve done the layout properly :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers